A new version of AmiFox is ready for release, I fixed some more bugs the last days. The 0.3 Version is a big step forward for usability of AmiFox. Most of these features I already introduced in the blog entries here so just a short recap.
- Copy Text from selected webpage (AmiFox-Server 0.2+)
- Copy Clipboard from Server (AmiFox-Server 0.2+)
- IFF Format (AmiFox-Server 0.2+)
- send longer texts to page (needs texteditor.mcc)
- Mouse wheel support
- Shift cursor up/down send as Page up/Down (AmiFox-Server 0.2+)
- Error message when Datatype could not load image
- send Youtube URLs to AmiTube
- send Google Maps and OpenStreetmap positions to Mapparium
- AROS Version atm i386 and 64bit ABIv11
- Read URL at Mouse position
- direct download of catched URL at mouse position
- save Webpage Image
- Copy/Paste URL
Downloads as always on the AmiFox Page or with the Update check inside AmiFox.
If you using an own AmiFox Server please note that you must update to the latest Version to get all the Features, The Current Version should have the Version Number „AmiFox-Server 0.3“ visible in the AmiFox about (after at least one page was loaded) or in the footer of the AmiFoxServer webpage, next to the WRP Version number.