- AROSDebugView – a viewer for debug messages
- Ask your Amiga – answering machine (Wolfram Alpha GUI)
- BinShifter – a 2048-game clone
- ClockMouse – Read time from Hopf DCF-77
- ColorIt – a game with colors
- EdiSyn – friendly Editor with syntax highlighting
- ExtronControl – Control software for a Extron DSC 301 HD scaler and input switch.
- FPCMines – a Minesweeper clone
- GPSTool – Position from an NMEA GPS and record GPX tracks
- Hex2 – calculator with variables support and GUI
- MCAmiga – A Midnight/Norton Commander style file manager
- MUIMapparium – OpenStreetMap client with GPX support
- MUIPlot – a simple function plotter
- Shift-It-GL – thinking game in OpenGL
- PasteQuick – Transfer contents of Clipboard to Pastebin.com and receive the link.
- Some more small Tools
A Midnight/Norton Commander style file manager for all Amiga Systems
- Amiga 68000+, 4 MB, AmigaOS3.x
- MorphOS 3.x
- AROS i386 ABIv0
- AROS ARM ABIv0
- AROS x64 ABIv1 NonSMP
- Download: MCAmiga
A small games with colors, fill the area with the color.
A simple function plotter with ASCII and PNG export.
A 2048-game clone.
Ask Your Amiga
Do your have a question, ask your Amiga, she knows everything and with this program she will even tell you. (Search in the Wolfram Alpha database)
- AskYourAmiga 0.6 for all Systems (needs MUI, GIF Datatype and an Internet connection)
- Amiga 68020+ OS3.0+
- AROS x86 ABIv0, ARM Raspi ABIv0, x64 ABIv1 nonSMP
- MorphOS 3.x
- AmigaOS 4.x
- Generate MD5 Generate MD5 for a file (Amiga m68k)