New Version of Mapparium for all Amiga systems.
Most important changes are, AREXX Port (not available on AROS, due to Zune restriction), Find by IP, Check position, localized search and support for Garmin FIT data. Have fun for me it works already better than my other route inspector programs, I also use it on Linux as my default. I just notice when adding many routes it becomes a litte messy, because the start of every route is the same, maybe I need an option to hide routes from the view.
- ADD: Clear HD Cache by Button in Prefs to a certain zoom level
- ADD: Find current position (by ip)
- ADD: Search position by ip (type: ip:x.x.x.x to search)
- ADD: Get address for current position
- ADD: Zoom in by double mouse click
- ADD: AREXX port with commands “goto” and “addwaypoint”
- ADD: Loading of Garmin FIT data
- ADD: Other color for active track
- FIX: Umlauts fix in search header
- FIX: Search by Return press in search box
Download at Mapparium Page