Strange problem appeared with Mapparium on AmigaOS4, all texts are invisible. The funny thing: on my UAE and the OS4 computer at Amiga meeting it was working, difficult to debug. But thanks to some guys at amiga.org I was able to solve it. First I thought it was some Font issue but then I found an informations about color setting in AmigaOS4 and that the given color also contains an alpha value and this was of course always zero for my setting now. MorphOS/AROS/Amiga does not need there a value. And after a failed try (I missed one call) I got a positive feedback from Amiga.org.
Besides this I fixed some little things and implemented Garmin tcx reading (also a xml format but seems only for tracks). Because of this I decided to make a new release for all platforms not only for AmigaOS4 and called it 0.3.
OpenStreetMap viewer for all Amiga systems.
- FIX: Invisible texts on OS4
- FIX: Go offline if internet is down
- FIX: Start folder for load/save dialogs
- FIX: Filter for dialogs
- FIX: Version informations
- ADD: Load tracks from Garmin TCX files
- ADD: Set size of middle marker
- ADD: Support for geo: URIs
- ADD: DblClick to lower panel copies middle position to clipboard as geo: URI
Download at Mapparium Page