I checked the ASL.library units of MorphOS and Amiga 68k against the official C includes of the SDKs. Especially the TFileRequester structure was always a little bit trouble because the old Amiga asl unit still used the old field names rf_* but from V38 of the Library this fields are all names fr_* and some other tiny dame differences (e.g. Dir vs. Drawer). In AROS and AmigaOS4 I only added the newer names because here I do not have any “old” code. This resulted in a big inconsistency between the platforms and need ifdef’s in the final programs. To prevent a direct breakage of the existing sources (e.g. LCL, MUIMapparium) Amiga and MorphOS have both field names in the structure (as case). The aim will be to remove that ifdef’s from the sources.